Whether you run your own business from a home office or you are a teleworker for a bigger institution our technical support services are designed to keep you as productive as possible.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
• Upgrades and installation for Apple Mac, MacBook, PC and laptops
• Transferring data from old to new devices
• Broadband Internet/Wireless networking issues
• Extending Wi-Fi coverage
• Malware and Virus removal
• Data recovery
• Internal telephone and networking cabling
• Small electronics repairs
• Laptop hardware repairs for all the big brands like Dell, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo. eg Screen replacements, screen hinge repair, charging ports repair etc
• Solid State Drive (SSD) installation and data migration.
Please get in touch using the details on our contact page. We provide a free initial diagnosis of the hardware or software problem that you are experiencing and can offer a fixed fee for repairs.
Appointment times can be arranged to suit you Monday to Saturday.
Office hours are 8:30 am to 5 pm but service can be arranged outside these hours – just log a call using our contact form below and an engineer will contact you within the hour.
All upgrades and repairs qualify for our fixed fee option – no fix, no fee to pay – just ask when logging your support request.
Replacement parts are charged in addition to our labour cost and these will be accurately quoted and agreed upon before any work is started. There are no hidden costs or extras, the total price quoted is the price paid.