Whether you run your own business from a home office or you are a teleworker for a bigger institution our technical support services are designed to keep you as productive as possible.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
• Upgrades and installation for Apple Mac, MacBook, PC and laptops
• Transferring data from old to new devices
• Broadband Internet and wireless networking issues
• Extending Wi-Fi coverage
• Malware and Virus removal
• Data recovery
• Internal telephone and networking cabling
• Small electronics repairs
• Laptop hardware repairs for all the big brands like Dell, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo. eg Screen replacements, screen hinge repair, charging ports repair etc
• Mobile phone hardware repairs eg screen replacement, charging port repair, loud speaker and home button replacement for Apple iPad, iPhone, Samsung as well as other Android devices
Please get in touch using the details on our contact page. We provide a free initial diagnosis of the hardware or software problem that you are experiencing and can offer a fixed fee for repairs.
Appointment times to suit you Monday to Sunday.
Office hours are 8:30 am to 5 pm but service can be arranged outside these hours – just log a call using our contact page and an engineer will contact you as soon as we can.
On site repairs start at £45 for the first hour and £25 per hour after that.
Remote fixes using our screen sharing system or if you drop off your device at our office in Sittingbourne are charged at a reduced rate of £25 per hour.
All repairs qualify for our fixed fee option – no fix, no fee to pay – just ask the technician or mention it when logging your support request.
Replacement parts are charged on top of our labour cost and these will be accurately quoted and agreed upon before any work is done. There are no hidden costs or extras, the total price quoted is the price paid.