We have supported local primary schools for many years and we can provide a familiar face with our on site technician or remote cover.
- Windows Server 2008-2016 including 3rd Party management tools such as RM CC4 or EISNet.
- Windows Desktop support for staff and students.
- Apple iPads and Apple School, including mobile device management and automated roll-out of apps to classroom devices.
- Wireless networking installation or expansion.
- e-Safety policy consultancy.
- Maintained school, academy and trust level website development.
- Project Management – team up with us and we can take on the headache of planing upgrades to your existing systems.
- Small electronics repairs – eg classroom projectors, interactive whiteboards and touchscreen TV’s.
- Laptop hardware repairs for all the big brands like Dell, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo. eg Screen replacements, screen hinge repair, charging ports repair etc.
- Mobile phone hardware repairs eg screen replacement, charging port repair, loud speaker and home button replacement for Apple iPad, iPhone, Samsung as well as other Android devices
Why not book a free consultation to discuss your needs and to see what improvements we can suggest for your school.
Ad-hoc support start at £45 for the first hour and £25 per hour after that per visit or support call raised. Alternatively why not choose to purchase blocks of technician time up front and benefit from a reduced rate. Your support calls are then simply deducted from the pre-paid blocks of time in half hour increments.
Of course you always have the option of a named technician that visits on a regular basis – be it weekly or monthly.